Remember the Ferrero Chocolates escort cards I told you about last week?
I tried to make one today, improvising on the materials and chocolates to use.
Here’s how mine looked:
Does it look too ordinary? The Table No. written in the small white cup will be changed to stickers. But the names I will hand-write.
Btw, there’s a little surprise inside!
Here are the materials I used:
1. Samba chocolates (P38.75 for 8 pcs.) bought at Rustan’s Supermarket (maybe at SM it’s cheaper)
2. Sharpie Silver Marker (P45.75) from National Bookstore
3. Chocolate Brown Board Binder Cover (P43.50) also from National Bookstore
4. Nuts and Party Cups (P80.00 for 36 pcs.) from Living Well
5. Toothpick (got it from our kitchen)
This is simple to do but you have to cut the papers into circles beforehand.
We’re still deciding on this (although it’s really, really cute and "agaw pansin" but I hope it will be arranged in the way we want it come our big day.
I will also try the escort card in clothe pins (I’m still scouting for the right papers to use) and I hope to be able to do that by this week.
Help me decide, dear readers!